Boiler Business Exchangeof Indianapolis, Inc.
The mission of the Boiler Business Exchange is to raise the profile of Purdue University in Indianapolis and to facilitate our business-to-business exchange.
The Boilermaker Business Exchange of Indianapolis was formed January 2013 by a group of businessmen and women in the Indianapolis area who share a common passion for all things that are Purdue. The goal of the organization is to raise the profile of Purdue University in Indianapolis and to support Purdue University, the Purdue Alumni Association and the John Purdue Club. This is a nonprofit group that has tapped into the business community of Indianapolis to help promote Purdue by hosting high profile events, encouraging attendance at the various Purdue events and keeping its members engaged with the University.
August 18, 2020
Prairie View Golf Club
7000 Longest Drive, Carmel, IN
8th Annual BBE Golf Invitational
8:30 AM Shotgun
1:00 PM Lunch
Keller Macaluso LLC
760 3rd Avenue SW, Suite 210, Carmel, IN 46032
Keller Macaluso is an entrepreneurial law firm focused on the needs of commercial clients, entrepreneurs, businesses and individuals. The attorneys of Keller Macaluso understand their role as value-added service providers to our clients. Headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, Keller Macaluso offers practical legal solutions and proactive legal advice, with the goal of developing and continuing long-term relationships with our clients, colleagues, referral sources and communities.
Why become a member?
- Exclusive invitation-only opportunities to meet with Purdue business and university leaders
- Business development opportunities with other Boilermakers
- Priority invites to BBE sponsored events from golf outings to business forums
- Business advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Stay informed on Indianapolis business happenings from fellow Boilermakers
- Receive features on prominent Indy Boiler business leaders